ASET Mental Health and Social Work Diploma Double Award
The ASET mental health and social work dual award provides learners with a dual qualification: A mental health and social work diploma as well as an ASET level four mental health and social work award.
- The course consists of six individual elements:
- Stakeholders and their Influence
- Understanding Models of Mental Ill Health
- Mental Health Policy and Legislation
- Social Work in Community Mental Health Teams
- Treatments and Interventions
- Service User Participation
The course has no specific time limit for completion and takes a total of approximately 150 hours. All of the study program is coursework with no examination. The course materials are submitted to your tutor via post or email enabling you to work at your own pace and to fit it around your other work or commitments.